Monday, January 6, 2014

A Magazine Worth Reading!

Life Beautiful Logo

I love a good magazine.  And I especially love when I stumble upon a new magazine (well, new for me anyway).  One that's different than others.  One that challenges me in new ways.

A couple of months ago, a lady shared a magazine with me.  A gift.  I brought it home, eager to read it, but tossed it on my pile of items-to-be-read-sometime-soon.  For several days, the magazine didn't get my attention.  But one evening after my day's responsibilities were done, I opened the magazine up.  I couldn't put it down.  And for the first time, I chose...willingly...to read it almost cover-to-cover.  It had my full attention.

I was encouraged by this magazine.
I was empowered by this magazine.
I was inspired by the ideas in this magazine, by the Scriptures shared, and by its simplicity.

It was like no magazine I had ever read before.  This magazine is a cross between "Real Simple" - "Country Living" - "House Beautiful" - and - "Good Housekeeping" - with a dash of "Daily Bread."  You'll find encouragement, inspiration, advice, and hope.

This magazine..."life:beautiful"...makes a great gift to the ladies in your life.  My mom just got her first copy in the mail this week for her birthday.  Check it out.  I think you're gonna like it.


Holiday 2013 Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment