Monday, March 18, 2013

Toddler Busy Bags

Toddler "Busy Bags" are awesome.  Have you ever heard of them?  Up until maybe a year ago, I had no idea what a busy bag was.  

So basically...
It's a quiet activity that can fit into a one-gallon Ziploc bag and can be taken anywhere to occupy a toddler.  

I recently stumbled upon TWO FREE TEMPLATES for ADORABLE busy bags from the website Money Saving Moms.  And, I just HAD to share them with you.  

{1} Clothesline Busy Bag




{2} Cupcake Busy Bag




I created the "clothesline" one.  It honestly only took me maybe thirty minutes to create this.  I purchased a stash of colorful felt, macrame rope (huh?...never heard of that one before today...but I was looking for some kind of rope to resemble a clothesline and this was perfect!), and some cool blue and white plastic clothespins from the AMAZING "Lancaster Creative Reuse."  It only cost me a couple of dollars to make...and voila!...I have a fun, easy-to-take-along busy bag to entertain miss Mya at home or on-the-go.

If you've found other templates or ideas for Toddler Busy Bags, please share them.  


No comments:

Post a Comment