Monday, December 9, 2013

Filler Items for your Amazon.com Purchase!


With the holidays right around the corner, Amazon.com might be just the site you're looking for to get your last-minute shopping done.  If you're like me, you enjoy getting free shipping on your online purchases.  But what I don't like is when the items in my shopping cart don't quite total the $35.00 (in the case of Amazon.com) needed to get free shipping.  And if you're like me, you end up finding an item...sometimes costing you an amount that takes you well-past the $35.00 mark.

Well just recently, I learned about a super cool website that allows you to type in exactly how much money you have left to spend to reach that $35.00...and it provides you with a list of items currently for sale on Amazon.com that match that exact amount.  How cool is that?!?!

Here's the website.  Check it out:  http://www.filleritem.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment